By Carol O’Dwyer
Looking Back at 2021
- What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2021? What did you change in your life because of that lesson?
- What is the most loving service that you performed in 2021?
- What is your biggest piece of unfinished business from 2021? What is your plan to complete this unfinished business?
- What are you most happy about completing in 2021?
- What are you most happy about beginning in 2021?
- Who are the three people who had the greatest impact on your life in 2021? How have you acknowledged their contribution to your life?
- What is the biggest risk you took in 2021? What did you learn from taking that risk?
- What 10 things are you most grateful for that happened in 2021?
- What else do you need to do, say or acknowledge to complete 2021?
Creating Your Future in 2022
- What word or phrase would you like to have as your theme in 2022?
- What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2022?
- What is your greatest strength? How will you build on and use that strength in 2022?
- What do you want your biggest risk to be in 2022?
- What makes you feel most alive? How are you going to do more of that in 2022?
- What are you most committed to growing and improving about your work in 2022?
- Who or what are you most committed to loving and serving in 2022?
- What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in 2022?
- What is your affirmation statement for 2022?
- What do you know for sure? How do you plan to stay connected to that wisdom on a daily basis in 2022?
- Who are you most committed to being in 2022?
- Think about December 31, 2022. What will you say about your year?
— Carol O’Dwyer